About TDEM Geomodel web application
TDEM Geomodel is a shareware web application designed for editing, inversion and interpretation of transient electromagnetic (TEM or time domain electromagnetic TDEM) data. It outputs resistivity cross sections and resistivity мaps. The inversion is based on algorithm with support of CSIRO Division of Exploration and Mining and Australian Mineral Institute Research Association (AMIRA), P223F project.
With TDEM Geomodel you can
- Import (export) TEM data or models from a large number of industrial formats for EM data exchange, including Universal Sounding Format (USF) and AMIRA format TEM + CHN. Can be used with TerraTEM, WalkTEM, ProTEM, Geotech airborne VTEM, TEM-FAST 48HPC, Tsikl and others TEM systems.
- Process ground or airborne, dB/dt field, slingram, central-loop, fixed-loop or coincident-loop data.
- View and analyze field decays.
- Edit individual decays or tens of decays together in a fast and easy way.
- Run fast 1D inversion and compiling resistivity sections.
- Import/export resistivity models in mdl format.
- Save processing results as ASCII text files to be further processed in third-party software (Surfer, Autocad, Geosoft Oasis Montaj, etc.).
- Mapping resistivity and apparent resistivity.
- Export resistivity sections and maps in various raster (pdf, jpg, png, Golden Software Surfer 7 Binary Grid File (.grd), GeoTIFF (.tif)) and vector (ESRI Shapefile, svg) formats to be used in reports. and thus
- Perform a great amount of top-quality work required for technical reports, or whatever, in shortest time.
Your comments and advice are welcome. Please feel free to contact us, to share your opinions and wishes for future releases. Together we can make TDEM Geomodel better.
Geomodel Technology Team.